Important Covid-19 Updates
Cozy Cove pledges to limit the spread of COVID-19 by adding extra features to keep you, your loved ones and our community safe and healthy.
1. Masks required
Every client is required to wear a mask.
2. Double mask worn by provider, for extra protection
Carla Meyers, LMP, MA always wears a double mask, using a hospital-grade N95 mask inside of the standard cloth mask outer layer.
3. Enhanced cleaning & sanitization
Thorough cleaning and sanitizing of common studio and restroom surfaces before and after every client.
4. Social distancing in studio
Only one client is present in the studio at a time. No clients wait in the common areas.
5. Fresh air circulating through the studio
All windows are open for outdoor air and cross-currents.
6. Easy access to personal sanitizers
Hand sanitizer and antibacterial soap are abundantly available.
7. Freshly laundered sheets & blankets for each client
As always, each client’s individual linens include a fresh blanket covering the top half of the massage table to protect face, arms, and hands.
8. Individualized abdominal warmer protection cloths
The abdominal warmer is covered with a fresh cloth for every client.
(Incidentally, we’re often told the abdominal warmer feels like a cat dozing across you. If you love cats, come try it. Otherwise, just forget this metaphor). 🙂
9. Face cradle sanitization
The face cradle is sanitized and covered with a fresh antimicrobial/antiviral barrier for each client.
10. Minor adaptations in massage sessions
Massages no longer include the face.
Ready to get started?
Schedule your massage or hypnotherapy session at Cozy Cove today.